Thank you for participating in the Effective Camera Trapping course. We’re really excited to have you onboard. Before the course begins, we ask you to make a deposit payment of £100 using the link below.
Before making this payment, we ask that you agree following terms and conditions*:
- To pay a returnable deposit that will be repaid to you within 2 weeks of the completion of the training course
- Accept the camera trap and small items of accompanying equipment which will be sent to you
- Look after the camera trap and other equipment to the best of your ability
- Return all equipment in good condition to Ambios by registered post and at your own expense within one week of the course end date.
- Should the camera go missing or be significantly damaged beyond repair by actions we consider to be avoidable we reserve the right to hold your deposit against the replacement costs (c. £170+)
- Please note: Due to the nature of the equipment and its use (outdoors) it is uninsurable