This 12 week nature conservation traineeship is suitable for anyone who has an interest in nature. Whether you are on a conservation pathway or are looking to broaden your horizons, this immersive programme offers practical wildlife and personal development experiences based in the gorgeous Dart valley, South Devon. There are eight places available for each cohort (three cohorts per year – Spring, Summer and Autumn). Trainees will be UK and International.
2021 traineeship dates:
- Summer: 28th June – 17th September
- Autumn: 27th September – 17th December
2022 traineeship dates:
- Spring: 29th March – Friday 17th June
- Summer: 28th June – 16th September
- Autumn: 27th September – 16th December