Are you looking for a unique opportunity to experience vocational wildlife conservation placements abroad? Would you like to upgrade your wildlife survey and interpretation skills? Join one of our work based training programmes in one of six EU countries. Choose from either SHORT (3 week) or LONG (15 week) programmes to help you progress into a career in nature conservation.
- The mobility part of this course is funded by ERASMUS+
- Choose your EU destination: Norway, Poland, Portugal, Hungary, Spain, Italy
- Build key skills in recognising field signs of birds or mammals
- Participate in bird and mammal outreach, public engagement and science communication
- Gain tangible recognition of your new skills from employers via e-badging and Europass
- Expand your confidence, thinking and motivation
- Progress towards employment