Are you looking for a unique opportunity to experience vocational wildlife conservation placements abroad? Would you like to improve or upgrade your wildlife survey and interpretation skills? Join our Wildlife Survey and Interpretation Skills (WSIS) course and experience UK training plus time in one of six EU countries to help you progress into a career in nature conservation. You pay for the UK residential, on-line learning and pastoral support elements of the programme and Erasmus+ funds the mobility. Longer term (14.5week) mobilities also come with UK networking with employers and a designated mentor for 3months post mobility.
SHORT (UK residential + 2 week mobility + UK celebration day) programme places are available for Portugal and Hungary. UK element SPECIAL PRICE – £599
Places for our LONG (UK residential + 14.5 week mobility + UK celebration day) programmes are full until 2020 applications open again in October 2019.
- UK training residential – introduction to wildlife skills & mobility information
- The mobility part of this course is funded by ERASMUS+
- Choose your EU destination: Norway, Poland, Portugal, Hungary, Spain, Italy
- Build key skills in recognising field signs of birds or mammals
- Participate in bird or mammal public engagement and science communication
- Gain recognition of your new skills from employers via e-badging and Europass
- Expand your confidence, thinking and motivation
- Progress towards employment